I could rock the mullet. I could.

And before you snap my picture and put me on People of Walmart, just hear me out.

Where to begin...  So, I think I could totally rock the mullet.  First, if you don't know what a mullet is, see below.

I know what you're thinking, but it doesn't have to look trashy.  I think the mullet can look quite attractive.  See below.

As you can see, the mullet is a haircut in which the front is cut short and the back is cut long.  Business up front, party in the back, as they say.

For more infomation, if I have caught your interest, see the ever correct Wikipedia.  I found the infomation on the Mullet in the Classical Period particularly riveting.

I like my long hair, but  I hate it in my face.  So you will see now why a mullet-style haircut appeals to me.  If I mulletized my hair, I could still have long hair but it wouldn't get in my face.  I was thinking of something like this:
I could do that right?  I could totally make that work.  (Is that a man or woman?  Man Or Woman?--that's a game I like to play sometimes...but that's another blog post for another day).

The mullet is an option that really has the best of two worlds--kind of like the El Camino, which has not outlived its brilliance.  I know you don't believe that, but see below.

And check out this hottie.

Ahh... Usefulness, practicality, beauty.  The amazing things humanity comes up with.

Comments

Sandra said…
Misty, you know there are only "certain types" of women who wear mullets, right? And I've never seen even one of them pull off the mullet very well either. I say, just let your bangs grow out and then put up your hair in a ponytail everyday. Works for me. :)

Popular Posts