Pinky and the Brain

So, we are Netflix people. The kids have gotten tired of just about every kids movie there is, so we've been trying out all the old cartoons we used to like. Like the Chipmunks and Duck Tales and Carebears. They love it. They eat it up. Well, this week from Netflix I ordered Animaniacs. Remember that one? I generally hate cartoons, less now that I am older than when I was actually young enough to like them (weird, I know) but I always really liked Animaniacs.

One of my favorite shorts from Animaniacs was Pinky and the Brain. I myself am a strange mix of both Pinky and the Brain. If Pinky and the brain could reproduce, and the baby was a human, it would probably be me. My favorite part of Pinky and the Brain was when Brain would ask Pinky if he was pondering what he was pondering. Check this out:


The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Woof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim, Brain.
The Brain: True.
Pinky: I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
The Brain: To my knowledge, never.
Pinky: Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering? The Brain: Next to nil.
Pinky: Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
The Brain: Therefore, you ARE pondering what I'm pondering.
Pinky: Poit, I guess I am.

And then check this out:



So, until I get tired of it, you will find the Pinky and the Brain Pondering quote of the day in the right column.

Comments

Dave said…
You watched carebears?! What a sissy! Transformers and He-Man and sometimes the Snorkls. Those were the days.
Poohbear said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poohbear said…
yes I love the caryoon they R better then today's cartoon's....that yellow pants one...old cartoon rocks?????
Lisa said…
I love animaniacs! One of my favorites! And Pinky and the Brain are definitely classic! I say bring them on! No more of these stupid japanese cartoons, YUCK!
Dan said…
I have to agree about the Animaniacs. They were a classic. I remember waiting for my classes to start at SLCC and sitting out in the lounge area watching Animaniacs. Great fun.
Gary said…
I miss that cartoon. what ever happend to the cartoon violence of tome and jerry come on.
Gary said…
I mean Tom and Jerry

Popular Posts